One of the strongest woods in the world
Up to a Class A fire rating for flame spread
Termite, Mold & Fungi resistant
High scratch & slip resistance
Can outlast composite material
Twice as strong as Oak
Time proven on many commercial projects
Better than teak
Great for docks, gazebos, benches, & tables
Worldwide shipping is available
Large selection of stock sizes
Up to 20 feet long
Up to 6x6 timbers
We custom mill to your dimensions
Comparably priced with composite decking choices
Available with hidden fastening system
IpeDepot.com Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
The sale of goods described on the customer’s invoice ("Goods") is made on the express condition that Buyer assents to the promises, terms, and conditions set forth below, whether or not they are additional to or different from any terms and conditions proposed by Buyer. Advantage Trim and Lumber Company, objects to Buyer's additional or different terms. Advantage Trim and Lumber Company reserves the right to change its terms and conditions without written notice.
1. Deliveries: The Goods will be delivered FOB place of shipment. Truck freight costs are not included in pricing provided online at www.AdvantageLumber.com or through written or verbal quotes, unless expressly stated on said quote. Freight costs are non-refundable except in the case of total loss. Buyers that cancel their orders in the middle of transit will be responsible for all freight costs. Due to the nature of the material, the Driver is required to move the material to the tailgate of the truck and the Customer is required to set the boards on the ground. Due to the nature of the industry Advantage Trim & Lumber Co. is not responsible for late or delayed shipments.
2. Pickup Orders: Materials not picked up within 14 days of order completion shall be subject to liquidation. Any money paid towards the order will be for forfeited.
3. Risk of Loss: After delivery of the Goods to the carrier, and in other circumstances as provided by law, Buyer shall bear all risks of loss, whether or not the products so delivered are conforming or non-conforming, whether or not a right of rejection exists in Buyer's favor, and whether or not Buyer rightfully revokes acceptance. The occurrence of any such risk shall not release Buyer from its obligations hereunder.
4. Credit: Any credit is subject to final approval by an authorized officer of Advantage Trim and Lumber Company at its main office in Buffalo New York. All credits will be subject to prior satisfaction of any and all past due balances.
5. Modification: No modification of any promise, term or condition of sale shall be of any force or effect unless signed by an officer of Advantage Trim and Lumber Company. Order modification is done on a case by case basis by severity of changes and may be subject to additional charges.
6. Claims of Buyer: As a condition precedent to recovery of any claim of any kind, Buyer must comply with the following. All claims of any kind, except nonreceipt, must be made to Advantage Trim and Lumber Company within three days after receipt of shipment. Claims for nonreceipt must be made in writing delivered to Advantage Trim and Lumber Company within thirty days after receipt of an invoice. Claims of damage must be noted at time of delivery on the shipping documents and countersigned by a representative of the shipping company, failure to do so may result in total loss of Buyers ability to collect damages from the shipper and releases Advantage Trim and Lumber Company from their obligations. Liability for breach of warranty or contract shall arise only upon prompt return of the products claimed to be defective at Buyer's expense and after due notice to Advantage Trim and Lumber Company of the claimed breach, as set forth in this paragraph 8.
7. Taxes and Other Additional Charges: In addition to the price for the Goods, Buyer will pay Advantage Trim and Lumber Company the amount of any excise, sales, use, or similar tax relating to the Goods or their sale, and any freight (unless there is an express freight allowance) stop-over charge, lot loading charge, demurrage charges or the like relating to the transportation or storage of the Goods, which Advantage Trim and Lumber Company is legally obliged to pay, within ten days after the date of an invoice for the charge. Outside of New York, Florida, California and North Carolina States, Customer is solely responsible to pay any and all taxes due to their local city, state, or municipality. Customer is solely responsible to contact, report to, and pay any municipality which may require payment of tax where applicable.
8. Inspection: Buyer has no right of inspection; inspection shall not be a condition to Buyer's duty to pay or to any other duty.
9. No Sales "on Approval" or "Sale or Return": No sale is made on approval or under a sale or return. Advantage Trim and Lumber Company may, however, at its option, allow a return. Any such return shall be at Buyer's sole risk and expense; return shall be affected only upon actual delivery to Advantage Trim and Lumber Company or as otherwise instructed by it in writing. No credit, whether by refund on monies paid or by allowance against monies due, shall be given until such actual receipt by Advantage Trim and Lumber Company of return products in the same condition as they were when delivered to the carrier by Advantage Trim and Lumber Company for original shipment to Buyer. Credits are subject to the prior satisfaction of any and all past due monies owed to Advantage Trim and Lumber Company
10. Acceptance of Delivery:
Upon arrival of the material order via freight note any claims of damage or defect on the original bill of lading. Secondly, any claims of damaged or defective material are to be documented with photographic proof. All claims must be submitted within 72 hours of delivery via email and telephone contact, along with the photos and the list of material claimed to be damaged or defective.
All orders delivered via freight will be hand unloaded by the customer accepting the delivery. This is to ensure all the delivered material is not damaged and is to the customer's satisfaction. In the event that damaged/defective material needs to be returned to Advantage Trim and Lumber Company it is the buyers sole responsibility for packaging and reloading of the material for return to us.
11. Unauthorized Returns: Product returns made without the express written consent of Advantage Trim and Lumber Company including refused shipments without the prior consent of Advantage Trim and Lumber Company constitute unauthorized returns. Unauthorized returns not accepted and will incur unloading charges, storage fees, disposal fees, etc. Buyer accepts responsibility for the outbound and return freight charges and a 20% restocking fee. Services performed including milling, pulling to specification, packaging, and crating are non-refundable. All sales of custom items, including custom flooring, millwork, stair components, and S4S lumber are final. No returns will be accepted on unused or leftover product. Returns on unopened accessories are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
12. Order Cancellation: All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a 10% cancellation fee before credit is issued.
- If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, the cancellation will have to be treated as a return with all applicable fees.
- Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be assessed all of the applicable fees - including restocking, cancellation and other applicable fees.
13. Deposits: Refunding of deposits are reviewed on a case by case basis by an authorized officer of Advantage Trim and Lumber Company, deposits may be forfeited in the event that Buyer cancels their order after processing has started.
14. Governing Law: The contract for sale of the Goods shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
15. Grading Rules: Lumber grades shall be determined by the rules of applicable trade associations (NHLA) or, in the absence of such rules, on procedures which are customary in the industry and on other trade customs. Flooring grades shall be determined by the rules of applicable trade associations (NWFA, NOFMA, MFMA) or in the absence of such rules, on procedures which are customary in the industry.
16. Premium Decking Grading Rules:
- 3% of worm holes are allowed in 1 face only, on clear face holes are only allowed on the edge- within the extra 1”
- Sapwood and “stained sapwood” are allowed only on edges of 1 face, the other face needs to be free of sapwood or stains **** Sapwood is not allowed in the middle of the board, and sapwood with pin holes are not allowed****
- Milling defects are only accepted in 1 face of the board if it has been sanded and it doesn’t change the structure of the board (width and thickness) ****milling defects that change the structure of the board are not accepted in neither face, only on the extra 1” of the board****
- Grain Tear Out- as long the pieces are smooth, but it will be consider within the 3%-5% of total defect’s tolerance
- Closed knots are only accepted in 1 face and as long as it doesn’t exceed the 3% of defects within the board
- Open knots are not allowed in neither face
- Burn marks are not allowed in neither face
- End seal has to be a thick wax or paraffin; liquid gel is not allowed
> All Prices Are Subject To Change Without Notice <
Call Us Toll Free for a Decking Quote: 1-877-232-3915